a one-card, once-weekly reading, bringing you a mini-sermon of wisdom and inspiration to live your week by.
- Monday’s are a great time to start over and do better than what we did before.
- Pep talks are helpful, encouraging and sometimes lifesaving.
- Having a focus motivates us.
- We can’t see as clearly as the Universe does.
- Transformation needs a starting place to plant a seed.
- Mood boards are jigsaw puzzles of the things we want to bring in to our lives and each card is a new piece for yours.
This week’s reading comes from Dianna Cooper’s Archangel Animal 🦇 oracle cards deck, published by Hay House Publishing with artwork by Marjolein Kruijt. Check out their individual websites to find out more if you like what you hear and see or go to Amazon to get your own deck.
The focus this week is about preparing for change and how to navigate through turbulence. The card drawn is the Raven and his energy is all about picking through the pieces to pull out what works for you.
Watch the video below to find out what it’s message is. Then send me a message and share what it awoke or sparked in you.
If you would like to know more about what is going on right now and would also like to hear more about my thoughts… I discuss the things that are coming up for me and how I am attempting to mother, manage, navigate and clear them in my own life on my YouTube channel in a section called A Little Light.
There are also lots of tarot card readings covering topical issues, as well as love, relationships, career, health and life, etc.
Have a browse, give me a thumbs up, subscribe and leave a comment if you have anything you would like to share, ask or add.
Thank you for reading and have a brave and beautiful day. x