Aromatherapy is the use of plant materials and aromatic plant oils, including essential oils and other aromatic compounds, for the purpose of healing. It can be issued through topical application, massage, inhalation or water immersion.
Different essential oils have different properties.
• tea tree is anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and a powerful immune
• rosemary is good for circulation, muscle ache and migraines
• lavender is a first aid ‘must have’ for burns and wounds
• chamomile is anti-inflammatory and soothing
• clary sage can help with addiction and exhaustion
• geranium stimulates the lumphatic system and is useful for
most skin conditions
• Click to view purchasable samples
You can diffuse them in a burner, rub them on aches and pains, wear them as a perfume, add them to a bath, put them in body and face creams, etc. *
* NB: It is important to check the dosage recommendations for each blend as certain oil combinations are stronger than others and therefore not suitable for direct application to the skin.
What can aromatherapy be used for?
Aromatherapy has many benefits and can be used to treat a wide variety of conditions, including but not limited to:
• mood stabilisation
• energy balancing
• insomnia and restlessness
• muscle aches
• body aches
• pain relief
• menstral problems
• menopausal problems
It can be applied as a stand-alone treatment or in conjunction with other therapies.
Prescriptions are competitively priced at the rate of:
• £40 per individual remedy
If you would like me to make you a prescription, please contact me so that we can arrange a time to chat and get to the bottom of what’s bothering you. I will then select the oil or oil combination that will best suit you at this time and blend and reiki-charge it.
Depending on your need, you may need one treatment or you may need more.
I also offer aromatherapy one-to-one as part of an energy healing consultation. If you would like to experience aromatherapy in person, please contact me to arrange a session. I would also recommend you read my intuitive healing page to familiarise yourself with the process.
For more information, or if you have anything you would like to ask (anything, I promise I don’t bite), email me.
Still not sure..? See what what other people are saying.
I look forward to hearing from you. x